This year's Bring Your Old Buddy Scramble will be held on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at all of our RTJ Golf Trail locations, except Lakewood Golf Club, with a 10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start.
Hampton Cove in Huntsville and Silver Lakes in Anniston/Gadsden will hold the BYOB on both Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6.
At the forefront of the BYOB event is charitable giving. Charitable dollars from the BYOB will be divided between charities in all of the Trail's local communities and with charities that impact the state of Alabama as a whole.
$120/player at Ross Bridge; $90/player for all other courses. Tax included. All participants receive a 2021 Trail Card.
2020 TOURNAMENT COURSES
- Cambrian Ridge - Sherling & Canyon courses (Sold out)
- Capitol Hill - Judge & Senator courses (Both courses sold out)
- Grand National - Lake course (Sold out)
- Hampton Cove - Highlands & River courses (Sold out both days)
- Highland Oaks - Magnolia & Highlands courses (Sold out)
- Magnolia Grove - Crossings & Falls courses (Both courses sold out)
- Oxmoor Valley - Ridge & Valley courses (Both courses sold out)
- Ross Bridge - Champions course (Sold out)
- Silver Lakes - Backbreaker & Heartbreaker courses (Sold out both days)
- The Shoals - Fighting Joe & Schoolmaster courses (Both courses sold out)
WE NEED SPONSORS!
We are looking for sponsorship dollars to help with our charity donations. There are several levels available.
*Gold Event sponsorship is $4,000 and includes four teams in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Gold sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Silver Event sponsorship is $2,000 and includes two teams in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Silver sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Bronze Event sponsorship is $1,000 and includes one team in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Bronze sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Site Event sponsors are only $250 and include local listing on documentation and a listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Hole Sponsorships are available for just $100.
RULES & INFORMATION
The event is a standard 4-man team scramble. Your entry fee includes golf, cart and lunch. Individual players signing up for the event will be paired with others to form team(s). A 2021 Trail Card will be given to all who play. A presentation of trophies and a drawing for other gifts and prizes will be held at the conclusion of play.
A box will be available for donations to the charities as well as prizes if you would like to contribute.
- Cambrian Ridge - Fraternal Order of Police
- Capitol Hill - Autauga Interfaith Care Center
- Grand National - Big House
- Hampton Cove - The Care Center
- Highland Oaks - Wiregrass Area United Way
- Magnolia Grove - Mobile Campus Alabama Baptist Children's Home
- Oxmoor Valley - Exceptional Foundation & Children's Hospital
- Ross Bridge - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Silver Lakes - Big Oak Ranch
- The Shoals - The Mark Forester Foundation
Some past charitable organizations include: