This year's Bring Your Old Buddy Scramble will be held on Sunday, December 4, 2016 at all of our RTJ Golf Trail locations, except Lakewood Golf Club, with a 10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start.
At the forefront of the BYOB event is charitable giving. Charitable dollars from the BYOB will be divided between charities in all of the Trail's local communities and with charities that impact the state of Alabama as a whole. Past charitable organizations include:
- Cambrian Ridge - Safe Harbor
- Capitol Hill - All About Community
- Grand National - Haddies Home
- Hampton Cove - Special Olympics of Madison County
- Highland Oaks - Wiregrass United Way
- Magnolia Grove - Inner City Missions
- Oxmoor Valley - A-Ministries and Laura Crandall Brown Ovarian Cancer Foundation
- Ross Bridge - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Silver Lakes - Big Oak Boys Ranch
- The Shoals - Helen Keller Foundation
- Cambrian Ridge - Sherling & Canyon courses
- Capitol Hill - Judge & Senator courses
- Grand National - Links course
- Hampton Cove - Highlands & River courses
- Highland Oaks - Magnolia & Highlands courses
- Magnolia Grove - Crossings & Falls courses
- Oxmoor Valley - Ridge & Valley courses
- Ross Bridge - Champions course
- Silver Lakes - Backbreaker & Heartbreaker courses
- The Shoals - Fighting Joe course
WE NEED SPONSORS!
We are looking for sponsorship dollars to help with our charity donations. There are several levels available.
*Gold Event sponsorship is $4,000 and includes four teams in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Gold sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Silver Event sponsorship is $2,000 and includes two teams in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Silver sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Bronze Event sponsorship is $1,000 and includes one team in the event. Your company or name listed on all event documentation and banners as a Bronze sponsor. A listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Site Event sponsors are only $250 and include local listing on documentation and a listing on our BYOB web page that will stay for one year.
*Hole Sponsorships are available for just $100.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming a sponsor.
RULES & INFORMATION
The event is a standard 4-man team scramble. Your entry fee includes golf, cart and lunch. Individual players signing up for the event will be paired with others to form team(s). A 2017 Trail Card will be given to all who play. A presentation of trophies and a drawing for other gifts and prizes will be held at the conclusion of play.
A box will be available for donations to the charities as well as prizes if you would like to contribute.
$110/player at Ross Bridge; $85/player for all other courses. Tax included.Online registration opens October 3, 2016.
Sponsor a hole for $100 and we will provide the signage.
Become an Event Sponsor starting at $1,000, including entry fees.
Email email@example.com for more information on becoming a sponsor.